Wheres Ray/Wendy yr 2

Friday, March 2, 2012

Retirement

   I was reading a topic in one forum and it was what does retirement mean to you?
One said that retirement is not quitting, but simply doing what you want to and enjoy doing. I like that thinking. Another saying that when you are looking back later no one says I wished I would have worked longer.
  Many times when asked I will not say retiring, just going to do something else.
  Sometimes I feel guilty that we're doing this. Many people are not as fortunate to be able to do this.
 Maybe it just means were getting old-and I'm in denial to that :).
 We plan to work some, maybe not paid positions  I think our ideal gig would be a small campground with a few cabins to clean. Maybe just work for site.Ooh- can you picture me with a cardboard sign -(WILL WORK FOR SITE) haha.

Ray wrote the first part of this blog. I'm sure he'll continue to find time to relax here and there. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm budgeting $600 per month for campground fees. If we can 'work for site'..just think how much we'll save!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're budgeting $600 also. Plan on joining Passport America. That should help on 1 and 2 night stays.

    ReplyDelete